LAST UPDATED: DECEMBER 10, 2021
Collection of Information
We collect one type of information from you: Non-personally Identifiable Information.
Non-personally Identifiable Information.
Non-personally Identifiable Information is information that does not specifically identify you. This information includes things like the Uniform Resource Locator ("URL") of the website you visited before coming to the Website, and the URL of the website you visit after leaving the Website. Through the use of electronic tools like Cookies and Web beacons, we, our advertisers and third-party service providers, may collect this information when you visit the Website.We use Non-Personally Identifiable Information to maintain and administer the Website, analyze trends, gather demographic information and comply with applicable law. We may share this information with others without notice to you or consent from you.
Use and Release of Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We may exploit, use and disclose your Non-Personally Identifiable Information without limitation of any kind.
Security of Information
We employ commercially reasonable security measures to protect Non-Personally Identifiable Information that you share with us and seek to partner with companies that do the same. Notwithstanding the forgoing, no website is one-hundred (100%) secure and transmitting information over the internet inherently possesses risk; therefore, we do not guarantee the security of any information transmitted to or from the Website, and are not responsible for the actions of any third parties that may receive any such information.
We may assign your computer one or more cookies that may collect information to facilitate access to the Website and to personalize your online experience. We may also use standard Internet tools, such as web beacons that collect information and/or tracks your use of the Website and enables us to customize our services and advertisements.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer for record keeping purposes. Through the use of a cookie, we may automatically collect information about your online activity on the Website, such as the web pages you visit, the links you click, and the searches you conduct on the Website. When you sign in to your account on the Website, we will record your user or member ID (unique identifier) and the name associated with such information in the cookie file on your computer. We may allow our Affiliate Providers, Service Providers and advertisers to serve cookies from the Website to allow them to assist us in various activities, such as doing analysis and research on the effectiveness of the Website, its content and advertising. Most browsers allow you to delete or decline cookies by changing your browser settings. If you do so, some of the Website features and services may not function properly. Some third-party advertising companies may be advertising networks that are members of the Network Advertising Initiative, which offer a single location to opt out of ad targeting from member companies (www.networkadvertising.org).
Web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags or web bugs) are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track your online movements or to access cookies. Unlike cookies that are stored on your computer hard drive, web beacons are embedded invisibly on the web pages (or in email) and are about the size of the period at the end of this sentence. Web beacons may be used to deliver or communicate with cookies, to count users who have visited certain pages and to understand usage patterns. We also may include web beacons in Promotional (or other) Email messages or newsletters to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. We also may receive an anonymous identification number if you come to the Website from an online advertisement displayed on a third-party website.
Changes and Updates.
Minors under the age of 13 may not use the Website. We do not collect or maintain information from anyone known to be under the age of 13, and no part of the Website is designed to attract anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly sell (as defined by the California Consumer Protect Act), the personal information of minors under 16 years of age to non-affiliated third parties without affirmative authorization.
Notice of Privacy Rights to California Residents.
We provide our California customers with specific rights regarding their Personally Identifiable Information. This section describes the rights that you have under California law and explains how to exercise those rights.
- Right to Know About Personal Information Collected, Used, or Disclosed. We collect no Personally Identifiable Information on TownsquareCommerce.com.
- Right to Non-Discrimination for Exercise of Privacy Rights. We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your rights by: (a) denying you goods or services (except with respect to IP addresses, since we cannot provide our Website to you without collecting the IP address from which you access the Website); (b) charging you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties; (c) providing you a different level or quality of goods or services; or (d) suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Exercising Your Rights To exercise the rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by either:
Authorizing an Agent. You may designate an authorized agent to submit your consumer request on your behalf, so long the authorized agent has your written permission to do so and you have taken steps to verify your identity directly with us.
Verifying Your Request. We cannot respond to your request or provide you with information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the information relates to you. Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. We will only use information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify your identity or authority to make the request. You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period.
- To verify your identity, we ask that you provide us with the following information when you submit your request: (a) first name; (b) last name; and (c) phone number or email. We will use the above information to verify your identity. Depending on your type of request or the information requested by you, we may require additional information to verify your identity and fulfill your request.
- You may make such a request by contacting us in writing by electronic mail, postal mail, or commercial courier at the company business address or email address provided in Section IX below, with a preference on how our response to your request should be sent.
- California law also requires that we disclose how we respond to “do-not-track requests” from our users. At this time, we do not currently respond to “do-not-track” requests from our users’ browsers.
Townsquare Commerce, LLC.
P. O. Box 823203
Dallas, TX 75382
Customer Service Inquiries | firstname.lastname@example.org
Townsquare Commerce, LLC, a Townsquare Media company